2001 – 2003 F150 Ford Crew Cab Rocker Panel RH or LH side
DescriptionNeverRust® F150 Ford Crew Cab Truck Rocker Panel FORD F150 2001 – 2003 O.E.M Quality Neverrust Composite ROCKER PANELS Fits:... read more
NeverRust® F150 Ford Crew Cab Truck Rocker Panel
FORD F150 2001 – 2003 O.E.M Quality Neverrust Composite ROCKER PANELS
Fits: 2001 – 2003 F150 Ford Crew Cab Rocker Panel and F150 2004 HERITAGE Crew Cab
Are you Restoring and Rebuilding Your F150 Extended cab? This is it, If you are looking for the highest quality at the lowest price, You found it.
No Welding Necessary, none.
This OEM Quality rocker panel will fit the 2001, 2002, 2003 Ford F150 and light duty F250 trucks. It also fits Harley Davidson models and the 2004 Ford F150 Heritage.
Rocker panels take a beating from the elements and road debris. They are some of the first body panels on your vehicle to start showing signs of wear and rust, and will usually be one of the first panels to rust out. If you’re thinking “I’d rather fix my rust than buy a new vehicle”, you’ve come to the right place.
All of our rocker panels are constructed of Neverrust Composite Materials which exceeds the thickness of the original body panel by a small fraction this allows for a tight fit to be made.
The molding process starts with a number of 3D scans of an OEM part, which means that these aftermarket panels will be an exact match to the original part’s shape. Since the panels are an exact match, the old panel will need to be cut out so that the new one can adhere in its place.
Each panel is also extra reinforced for additional BAHA protection.
The Charcoal black finish can be easily scuffed sanded sealed, primed and painted over.
NEVER RUST® Rocker Ford F150 Panels Lifetime GUARANTEED!!
No seam sealer needed,
No welding needed means
No chance of burning the seats or carpet or ground wire shorts,
Plus in a year you won’t see rust again as on most units that are welded no matter how much seam sealer you use because its under the truck were it will stay damp, wet and muddy, you will see rust if you weld the old steel type rocker panels on within a year and most good bodymen know this, “why do you think there is NO Guarantee on rust work”
That’s why we developed our Composite light weight NeverRust® rockers NOW you can Guarantee it on paper and bank on it.
- Just one more thing, speaking from experience You wont be concerned about power washing the undercarriage of your truck the next time your at the car wash with Neverrust Rocker Panels.
- Aerospace Polymer Composites do not rust nor corrode when exposed to moisture, mud, water or harsh chemicals and road salt making Our NEVERRUST® rocker panels the number one ideal product and will literally outlast all of the steel components on a vehicle by 75 years. Their inherent chemical resistance and dimensional stability make them well suited for the Ford F150 Rocker Panels.
- Our Professional Composite parts are designed to carry the same loads as steel. Parts are generally molded at the minimum thickness to reduce weight, Structure is achieved through proper section design to add increased strength and stiffness to localized areas as required. Automotive closure panels are generally two-piece designs consisting of a Class “A” cosmetic skin like ours backed by a non-appearance structural reinforcement panel.
- Enjoy a quick and easy installation with no welding.
- No burning up the seats or carpet from weld splatter
- IMPROVE THE VALUE OF YOUR TRUCK and save by $1500-2000
IMPROVE THE VALUE OF YOUR TRUCK by $1500-2500
SELL IT FOR MORE with a guarantee of Never rusting and RUST FREE
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR TRUCK for decades.
NO WELDING – EASY FIT APPLICATION – “Professional Body Panel Structural adhesive included”
Highest Quality on the market Today. Yes, the job is worth it.
“BUY IT NOW “ $164.95.
- 8 lbs
- 78 × 7 × 7 in
- Right or Left Side
Left Driver Side, Right Passenger side
- Base Color
Charcoal Black, Tan, White, Grey
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.